Tuesday 28 February 2012

Childrenswear Trend Research

I have researched into childrenswear trends and themes, to inspire me in my designing for the Spring/Summer collections. I have done this by sourcing information from books, internet and fashion magazines such a Vouge Bambini (spring/summer 2012).


Looking through these sources I wrote down all the childrenswear themes and thends that I could see and that came to mind-

Boys:

  • Polo
  • Army
  • Street
  • Jeans/denim
  • American football
  • Racing Cars
  • Stars
  • Football
  • Preppy/school
  • Logos
  • Checks
  • Shields/coat of arms
  • Lions
  • Teddy bears
  • Stripes
  • Bunnies
  • Nautical
  • Maps
  • Graphic prints
  • Green/eco
  • Robot
  • Alien/Space/Rockets
Girls:
  • Floral
  • Numbers
  • Street
  • Preppy
  • Cowgirl/country/Wildwest
  • Hippy
  • Disney princess
  • Army girl
  • Animal print
  • Logos
  • Applique
  • Colours
  • Shields/coat of arms
  • Fur/Fluffy/Wool
  • Knit
  • Stars/diamante
  • Ballerina
  • Fairy tale
  • Paisley
  • Barbie
  • Fruit
  • Hearts
  • Nautical
  • Polkadots
  • Animals e.g owls, fox, rabbit, cat, frog

No comments:

Post a Comment